Guidance services at EMU-PDRAM aims to help students to understand themselves, their interests, abilities and skills better so that they find the most suitable way to become successful.
Self Awareness Programs
- To enhance a student's objective perception of his/her identity,
- To help students to better understand their personality and potential through the use of various psychometric methods,
- To support and guide the student's efforts towards developing and realizing his/her potential.
Information and Guidance Services
- To support the students in the process of coping with academic difficulties,
- To inform the students about specialized education fields suitable for them,
- To assist the students in vocational and career guidance.