EMU-PDRAM strives toward improving the quality of services provided to students and staff by keeping up to date with national and international developments, applications and research related to psychology.
Types of Research Conducted by EMU-PDRAM
- Research related with practice, which aims to evaluate the efficiency of individual/group counseling programs at EMU-PDRAM that contributes to behaviors and cognitions of students and staff.
- Review type of research which aims to get a better knowledge about students and their psychological and social needs as well as their origins and problem areas.
- Experimental and descriptive research which aims to investigate various aspects of the stages of adolescence and youth and contribute to literature.
Some Research Conducted by EMU-PDRAM
- Attitudes toward Domestic Violence
- Attitudes Toward Getting Psychological Help Among University Students